New York · 917.733.1694 · email@example.com
DOWNLOAD RESUME HERE.
Pacific Northwest College of Art - Portland, Oregon (August 2019-________) - Graduation Date May 2023
- Honors: PNCA Rose City Scholarship Recipient – Merit Based Scholarship ($68,000)
Notre Dame School of Manhattan - New York, New York (September 2015- June 2019) - Graduation Date June 2019
· Advanced Placement Classes: AP Art History (G11), AP Studio Art (G12), AP English (G11)
· Honors: Awarded a partial four year academic scholarship by Notre Dame School
Savannah College of Art and Design – Savannah, Georgia (July 2017)
· SCAD Summer Seminar: Awarded a partial scholarship from SCAD for on campus workshop classes: Introduction to Advertising and Introduction to the Human Form.
CLUBS & VOLUNTEER EXPERIENCE
· Girl Up Club – Nationwide partnership with the United Nations that empowers young women to change the world for good. (2015-2018)
· Yung Fem Club - A group focused on raising awareness on social issues and empowering young women towards advocacy. (2015-2018)
· Art Club - Club for artistic self-expression through personal works and set design for school plays and other events. (2015-2018)
· 8-Ball - Independent non-profit creative collective. Volunteer for the merchandising and activism teams. (2018)
· Snug Harbor Fence Show - Volunteer for the 68th Annual Fence Show; set up grounds and checked in guests (2018)
· Staten Island Children’s Museum - Volunteer for the children’s summer minicamp program. (2014)
· Art Lab - Volunteer at the Art Lab in Snug Harbor; acted as a teacher’s assistant for children’s classes. (2013)
ART SHOWS/CHARITABLE DONATIONS
• Pursuit of an Archetype (May 2019)
Debut solo exhibition, 198 Allen Street, New York, New York 10002
· NYC Gala Experience Camps (May 2018)
A donor funded camp for boys and girls who have lost a parent or sibling to navigate grief and create a peer support group with the common bond of loss- Experience Camps commissioned me to create a piece that was sold at auction. All proceeds went to their charity.
· SingleFare4 Show (September 2017)
Artists from all backgrounds submit their artwork on MetroCards. This size restriction of the MetroCard is meant to connect and unify artists of various artistic styles. Artists may submit up to 20 pieces of work. - 8 out of 14 pieces I submitted were sold for $100 each and $30 of that $100 was donated to charity.
Erwin Penland, New York, NY
High School Intern (paid), summer 2018 & High School Intern (unpaid), summer 2017
· Sat in on client meetings and took notes on client creative ideas; participated on client calls and gave my input on projects and ads
· Created advertising content for the Califia, Denny’s, Men’s Warehouse, and Puma brands.
· Liaised and recruited talent and social media influencers for Puma shoe release event.
· Illustration · Painting · Advertising · Music · iMovie · Art Therapy